This week Destiny 2’s treasure chests are located on IO. So go visit Cayde-6 in the tower to pick up the maps then head out to the planet to collect all that lovely loot (hopefully).
Here’s where to find them all…
1. “The lead I got from Asher was some Psion was seen making off with this one somewhere in the Echo Mesa. He mumbled something about it being on top of some Cabal checkpoint, before it – well – fell into a pit of Taken. And we all know how that turns out.”
2. “Do me a favour and just look into that Pyramidion thing, would you? If the Vex are studying the best of humanity you know they’ve got stuff on me in there.”
3. “Funny thing, I know I’ve been to Io, but all the details are pretty hazy. Guess I’m getting old. I have this memory of battle on a bridge, Vex everywhere. After crossing a bridge, we took cover to the right, and then, well, it gets fuzzy from there. Maybe worth checking out.”
4. “Have you ever had a dream you’re in this cave full of mist and you see this amazing cache, but every time you reach to open it, a new layer of mists blocks your path? No? Am I the only one who has this dream?”
5. “Asher called me to rant about a Taken Blight destroying a research wing of the Cabal base, and like, why are you telling me? We’re not friends; and then he mentioned seeing one of my caches in the debris. Survived a Taken Blight. Not a bad design if I do say so myself.”
We’ll be back next week with more chest guides but, until then, happy hunting, guardians.