We already know that Etrian Odyssey V is getting DLC that will enable FM sound, but that’s not the only paid-for additional content coming to the game.
The dungeon-crawling 3DS adventure – due for release in Japan next month – is getting a raft of DLC, all priced at 300 Yen each and available from August 4th:
- New Adventurer 1 â makes your character look like a boy wearing a school uniform
- New Adventurer 2 â makes your character look like a girl wearing a sailor-style school uniform
- New Adventurer 3 â makes your character look like a girl wearing a sweater
- New Adventurer 4 â makes your character look like a Paladin from Etrian Odyssey I
- New Adventurer 5 â makes your character look like a Medic from Etrian Odyssey I
- Adventurer Training Plan â gives you access to a quest that makes it easier to level your characters
- Adventurer Good Luck Plan â gives you access to a quest that gives you lots of gold as a reward
The aforementioned FM Synthesis DLC will cost 800 Yen and is yet to be dated. A sixth “New Adventurer” pack is also coming, but its price and release date are still to be confirmed.
There’s still no word on whether or not this title will be getting a western release, but seeing as previous instalments have been localised, there’s reason to be hopeful.