The official Japanse website for Metroid: Samus Returns has just popped up and what a beauty it is. Of course, not being Japanese ourselves, we have a hard time knowing what is being said here. Thankfully Japanese Nintendo are at hand with a translation which explains what the Metroid amiibo do within the game:
Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
- Elon Reserve Tank (special ability recovery)
- Metroid II Art Gallery (unlocked after beating game)
Metroid (Metroid Series)
- Metroid Marker (tells you location of nearest Metroid)
- FUSION Difficulty Mode (unlocked after beating game)
Samus Aran (Super Smash Bros. Series)
- Missile Reserve Tank (missile recovery)
- Concept Art Gallery (unlocked after beating game)
Zero Suit Samus (Super Smash Bros. Series)
- Energy Reserve Tank (energy recovery)
- Sound Test (unlocked after beating game)
Let’s face it we we always going to buy the latest two Metroid amiibo anyway because they are just so nice, but at least now we know what they will do within the game.
Let us know what you think about these revelations with a comment below.
[via japanesenintendo.com, nintendo.co.jp]