We’ve received a few requests for some basic Nintendo Switch guides, so for the first guide in our ongoing series, we wanted to teach you how to switch (heh) controllers. Below, you’ll find a video tutorial as well as a written guide on how to change controller configurations or add controllers in general.
What you’ll need:
- A Nintendo Switch
- 1 or more Joy-Cons
- An additional controller (optional)
- Navigate to “controllers” on the Switch’s home menu
- Select “Change Grip/Order”
- With your desired controller, press the “L” and “R” buttons.
- Back out of the menu when you’re finished.
Note: This is also useful if you want to change from using a single Joy-Con to the dual Joy-Con configuration.
If you guys have any other guides you’d like to see, let us know by replying to my comment below!