Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition launches on Nintendo Switch on September 12 and to celebrate the formal announcement, Ubisoft has released a new trailer.
The trailer shows two-player, handheld action using the Switch’s Joy-Cons. A demo will be available later this summer. Otherwise, there’s not really any new information that we didn’t get from the earlier leak. Here are the features we know of:
- Kung Foot Update: Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition will bring new features for Kung Foot!
- Touch Gameplay: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Switch and its new controllers’ capabilities. Undock your Switch device and use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more
- Play Everywhere, Anywhere: Thanks to the Switch and its new controller play with your friends at any time! The Nintendo Switch allows you to keep playing the game when you want solo or multiplayer.
- Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain